Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!


How did I spend my Halloween this year? Singing Christmas songs at Shepherd's Field. Naturally. Best. Halloween. Ever. But don't worry, we have a rockin’ Halloween party planned for Tuesday night, as soon as we finish our last final! AH! These next couple days are going to be crazy-we have both of our Modern Near East finals on Tuesday. But then! We will be down to two classes! Today was awesome. We had some time this morning to study…which of course we all did......:) After lunch, we left on our field trip. We went to the Herodian, a large palace and fortress built by Herod the Great. It was way neat. Then, we headed to Shepherd’s Field. We had an awesome little program and testimony meeting overlooking the lights of Bethlehem. I couldn’t believe I was there! It made me really excited for Christmas, as if I wasn’t already haha. Anywho, I’m off to bed. I promise I will post a ton of pictures this week! Sorry I’ve been a slacker lately! Love you all and hope you’re having an awesome Halloween.  (Holloween to you, Mel.)

No comments:

Post a Comment