Saturday, October 9, 2010

I miss...

…this.




But I'd be willing to say that this...




...is a pretty good alternative.

This past week, we took another trip to Tel Aviv! Way fun. :) The water was insanely warm and the waves were HUGE! We had a fun time swimming, playing some beach volleyball and soccer, and eating awesome gelato. It was sooo nice to relax after such a crazy week. Now I have to figure out how to get the pile of sand out from in between layers of my swimming suit...not quite sure how it got in there.

On Sunday, we watched Conference! So good, I just love having this every 6 months and always hear just what I need.

A group of us watched Aladdin the other night. It was so much fun to watch while living in this place! Some of our favorite parts included:

"Allah forbid!"
"A pretty necklace for a pretty lady!"
(Makes me 'miss' the shopowners in Egypt...)
"The Nile! Ask me for the Nile!"
Aladdin's genie pants!
The Pyramids and the Sphinx!
And Lizzie saying:
"I just got the chills!" 
Yep, we're gettin' pretty nerdy around here. We've even started cracking Old Testament jokes...I'll spare you on those.

Anywho, life is good here, this week has been a ton of fun! I'll put up another post soon with more pics! I hope you all are enjoying fall in Utah or wherever you are! I seriously miss it really bad, so enjoy it for me. Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment