Monday, October 25, 2010

Quick Hello!

Hello all! Sorry it's been so long! This past week has been crazy and stressful and wonderful and yeah, here I am! Just wanted to let you know I haven't forgotten about you. Uh...can't write much now, have to go to FHE and finish a midterm paper, yuck haha. Today was field trip day! We spent the day in BETHLEHEM! It was absolutely amazing! I will have to write MUCH more about it later and try to get some pictures up. In the meantime, check out my friend Meg's blog to see what we did yesterday! 

http://visitingtheholyland.blogspot.com/2010/10/jewish-quarter.html

She is a way better blogger than I am....and we had some fun adventures so check it out. I promise I will write more SOON! Life is wonderful here and I hope you're all doing well! Love you all!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Megan! I saw your mom at Tim's farewell and she told me about your blog. Looks like you're having so much fun - I'm so jealous! Enjoy every minute of it!!

    ReplyDelete